585,715 active members*
3,870 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > HEIDENHAIN > HEIDENHAIN -> TNC > Write program on iTNC 530 programming station
    Hello

thank you for entering in my post

I've just downloaded a demo version of iTNC 530 on my laptop with Windows Vista
    I'm not able to write a program like: insert the blank form or insert a normal line stating with L
    I can get into the editing page > I can write the name of my program but then i can't do anything else

I've seen there are several foldes with many files on the top left of the screen, among this files, is there any examples of the program?

What are the main differences between a demo version and the proper software as I've seen it costs £2673,00 !, without any other components (like a keyboard) only the CD software with a manual

I know with a demo version you can write a program no longer than 100 lines, however the proper software to be so expencive, what does it have more?

Any information accordinfg thi matter will be very appreciative

thank you in advance for your help

Quote Originally Posted by arenamember View Post
    Hello

thank you for entering in my post

I've just downloaded a demo version of iTNC 530 on my laptop with Windows Vista
    I'm not able to write a program like: insert the blank form or insert a normal line stating with L
    I can get into the editing page > I can write the name of my program but then i can't do anything else

I've seen there are several foldes with many files on the top left of the screen, among this files, is there any examples of the program?

What are the main differences between a demo version and the proper software as I've seen it costs £2673,00 !, without any other components (like a keyboard) only the CD software with a manual

I know with a demo version you can write a program no longer than 100 lines, however the proper software to be so expencive, what does it have more?

Any information accordinfg thi matter will be very appreciative

thank you in advance for your help
    Hello arenamember,

the trick I've given to you...

The only main differences ->
    The demo version of the iTNC 530 programming station permits you to save up to 100 NC blocks per NC program.
    When extracting contours from DXF files, the TNC saves no more than 50 NC blocks in the corresponding contour program. The same constraint applies to extracting machining positions into a point table.

The price £2673,00 is heavy but I can nothing say about.. in germany the programming station cost's € 2500

The dongle version is as I've heard probably cheaper - no idea if it's true but I've heard € 800
    <b>Gruß / Regards</b><br /><i><b>CNCFanatiker</b></i><br />AdminCrew<br /><br />Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.<br />If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by CNCFanatiker View Post
    Hello arenamember,

the trick I've given to you...

The only main differences ->
    The demo version of the iTNC 530 programming station permits you to save up to 100 NC blocks per NC program.
    When extracting contours from DXF files, the TNC saves no more than 50 NC blocks in the corresponding contour program. The same constraint applies to extracting machining positions into a point table.

The price £2673,00 is heavy but I can nothing say about.. in germany the programming station cost's € 2500

The dongle version is as I've heard probably cheaper - no idea if it's true but I've heard € 800
    Thank you very much CNCFanatiker

the demo version should be enough for me however €800 is not bad

I just hope I will be able to make it work properly on my laptop with windows Vista tha's my biggest problem now

thank you very much indeed again for your help

I've replied to this answer already thank you very much again

Yes thank you !

I just hope I will be able to make it work properly on my laptop with windows Vista tha's my biggest problem now
    yes vista is a generally problem - windows7 runs much better & windows8 is highly enjoyable

If problems occurred during the installation, it is better you turn off the firewall... when it runs - programming station must have access at IP 127.0.0.1 [localhost]
    <b>Gruß / Regards</b><br /><i><b>CNCFanatiker</b></i><br />AdminCrew<br /><br />Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.<br />If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.

yes vista is a generally problem - windows7 runs much better & windows8 is highly enjoyable

If problems occurred during the installation, it is better you turn off the firewall... when it runs - programming station must have access at IP 127.0.0.1 [localhost]

Dear CNCFanatiker

I uninstalled iTNC530, CCleaner and Spybot (search and destroy) and deactivated Avira and I installed again the software

After all this operations I can see an improvement but I have the same problem: I can write 5 or 6 lines of my program and then it blocks that is; the virtual keyboard doesn't answer to any command but I have no message of error now

About IP 127.0.0.1 [localhost], I did a copy and paste of my Hosts file

I don't know what to do more

I'm really thinking of buying a new laptop

Is Windows 8 the operating system which runs better then any other system?

Thank you very much indeed in advance again for your help

Ps: About IP 127.0.0.1 [localhost], I did a copy and paste of my Hosts file
    May you see from this file if I have access to IP 127.0.0.1 [localhost]?

# Copyright

Dear CNCFanatiker

I uninstalled iTNC530, CCleaner and Spybot (search and destroy) and deactivated Avira and I installed again the software

After all this operations I can see an improvement but I have the same problem: I can write 5 or 6 lines of my program and then it blocks that is; the virtual keyboard doesn't answer to any command but I have no message of error now

About IP 127.0.0.1 [localhost], I did a copy and paste of my Hosts file

I don't know what to do more

I'm really thinking of buying a new laptop

Is Windows 8 the operating system which runs better then any other system?

Thank you very much indeed in advance again for your help

Ps: About IP 127.0.0.1 [localhost], I did a copy and paste of my Hosts file
    May you see from this file if I have access to IP 127.0.0.1 [localhost]?

Hello,

Do you still have these Problems?
    I think the hosts file schould not be the problem.
    At least Windows 8 on my system run's best so far... but I think without any system tuning Windows 8 is more an entertainment & multimedia system - I've installed Winows Classic Shell to really work with it like on older windows systems.

Quote Originally Posted by CNCFanatiker View Post
    Hello,

Do you still have these Problems?
    I think the hosts file schould not be the problem.
    At least Windows 8 on my system run's best so far... but I think without any system tuning Windows 8 is more an entertainment & multimedia system - I've installed Winows Classic Shell to really work with it like on older windows systems.
    Thank you CNCFanatike

I sorted out it works beatifuly with Vista

Thank you CNCFanatike

I sorted out it works beatifuly with Vista
    Hello arenamember,

where exactly was the problem? -> .. learning effect