584,866 active members*
5,043 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello

I am working with a Heidenhain iTNC 530 controller on a DMC 1035 since last week. I was working with a Siemens Shop Mill before. My problem is that I have 3 bench vices on my machine and want to save a fixed neutral point for each one. How do I have to do it?

Thanks!!

Hallo Juergen23,
    I guess you have a 3D measuring probe (infrared or funk)...
    Neutral points or PRESETSs – you should have a good read about them or go to trainings/ get an introduction from an experienced colleague.
    I explain you a way how you can set them with manually keying... so first without a keying program.wink.gif

Over the manual handling/ hand wheel handling -> Softkey ‘touching function’ and then measure and align the first vice.

The reference points that are set are usually filed automatically in PRESET 0.
    Now after the first vice/ work piece is completely measured, you open the Preset table ( soft key) and choose another Preset row over the arrow keys and press the soft key ‘save PRESET’- the value from Preset 0 are now saved in the chosen PRESET.

You continue this procedure for the other bench vices and save for each vice a different PRESET.
    <b>Gruß / Regards</b><br /><i><b>CNCFanatiker</b></i><br />AdminCrew<br /><br />Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.<br />If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.

Hello Juergen23,
    You don’t need to use the Preset zero at all cost:
    Manual handling/ touch function/ Soft key (SK) (RED; Basic turn) / write ‘1’row into the table/ touch 2 points in Y+ or – direction/ SK entry choose Preset table
    Leave Menu with END and NO ENT
    Go to the Preset table, to row ‘1’ and press activate Preset
    Now always touch the reference point with the activated Preset, for example ‘1’

Before you touch the next vice, activate Preset ‘o’ (to touch with a neutral standard turn) and then the whole procedure again for ‘2’ and ‘3’.
    Watch out: standard turn is active even when switching off- so reset it:
    Manual handling/touch function/ SK 3 RED/ turning angle 0 and enter in the chosen row of the Preset table/ approve with END

CNCFanatiker wrote you it already for the program.

However I would offer also the tool orientation processing. Search for ‘palette’.
    Gruß<br /><!--fonto:Comic Sans MS--><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><!--/fonto-->Schwindl<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->