584,805 active members*
5,350 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hey guys
    I have another question or rather I need a program.
    I currently have cast pasts on the machine which are very badly to touch due to their quality.
    The position always varies a little bit.
    I want to process them like that:

Clamp part with pens to strike. Get neutral point and enter values ( pink drill hole)
    Then approach the twisting (red drill hole)
    Read it out with FN18
    Calculate with the correct twisting ( with CAM)
    Back into standard twist and process.

I need a program for the future. We often have such parts...
    Sometimes the fixture construction is more complicated than the processing.
    Thats why its not all bad.

Thank you!!
    <b><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Gruß General<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b><br /><br /><br /><br /><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>Fräser sind Halbgötter in Blau.<br />Denn sie lassen durch Zerstörung Neues entstehen&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><br /><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><u>Werbung in eigener Sache:</u><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><i><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Enter the Matrix an feel the Moment &quot;<u>www.pixxelmatrix.de</u>&quot;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></i>

I’m a bit lost.
    What exactly do you want to do?
    Do you want to measure the position of the 2 red drill holes in relation to the pink drill hole?
    Or do you mean the angle?
    Frohe Grüsse Stefan<br /><br /><div align='center'><!--fonto:Comic Sans MS--><span style='font-family: "Comic Sans MS"'><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:6--><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Ein Tag ohne lächeln ist ein verlorener Tag<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--></div>

True, it’s a bit confusing!

The parts are always different. That’s why we have to approach the CURRENT state and calculate it so that it complies with the target state (drawing & program)

Our parts are not lying on the machine how they should.
    We want to position them with cycle 401 but it doesn’t work. Unfortunately!

We need a solution that we can program.
    We process on a DMG 70eVolution with a HDH iTNC530 - 340 422 11 SP5
    <b><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Gruß General<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b><br /><br /><br /><br /><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>Fräser sind Halbgötter in Blau.<br />Denn sie lassen durch Zerstörung Neues entstehen&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><br /><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><u>Werbung in eigener Sache:</u><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><i><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Enter the Matrix an feel the Moment &quot;<u>www.pixxelmatrix.de</u>&quot;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></i>