584,837 active members*
5,677 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Good evening smile.gif

I have the following problem: when a sensing device “touches”, then the dowel of the device is deflected and a signal is given to the machine. That’s the same as if for example one approaches due to a falsely pressed button. The problem must be a parameter setting but I don’t find it..can anybody help me out? I heard that a the problem is described in the manual but I read it 3 times already and I can’t find anything!

Machine: It’s a EMCO and a POSMILL
    controller: iTNC530 from Heidenhain

Many thanks in advance!

regards Enrico

You want to know what parameter decides if a collision with the measuring system is happening or simply an approach function???
    Right???
    <b><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Gruß General<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b><br /><br /><br /><br /><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>Fräser sind Halbgötter in Blau.<br />Denn sie lassen durch Zerstörung Neues entstehen&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><br /><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><u>Werbung in eigener Sache:</u><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><i><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Enter the Matrix an feel the Moment &quot;<u>www.pixxelmatrix.de</u>&quot;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></i>

Right wink.gif