584,863 active members*
4,905 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > HEIDENHAIN > HEIDENHAIN -> MillPlus > switch axis- transformation horizontal Z in vertical Z
    Hello
    I am looking for a Tool to transform DIN ISO programs from an old MAHO machine ( horizontal Z axis) into DIN ISO Hi-Dyn ( vertical Z axis)

Does anybody know such a Tool?

Is a simply word- macro not sufficient?
    <!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Wir haben doch keine Zeit<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> <!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->--&#62; G00Z0<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Diesem User wurde verliehen:<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--> &quot;<i>Das Nordeutsche Qualitätsposting Siegel</i>&quot;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

Is a simply word- macro not sufficient?
    Thank you for your answer

Unfortunately NO- too complex- ONLY switch X to X- , Y to Z, Z to Y, I to I-, K to J is only enough when you have simply programs with only one NP vertical.

With several NP additionally in horizontal, it gets more complicated.

That sounds like a non-existing tool.
    I have often constructed converters.. it was ALWAYS one direct cutting point with several definition that were only suitable for this combination due to a grown NC program status.

Are you able to construct it yourself?
    <!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Wir haben doch keine Zeit<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> <!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->--&#62; G00Z0<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Diesem User wurde verliehen:<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--> &quot;<i>Das Nordeutsche Qualitätsposting Siegel</i>&quot;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->