584,854 active members*
4,221 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello

I have a problem when I try to upload tool lists from the machines (all machines with 530 controller, software version differ)onto the programming station.(full version)

Always when I switch the Tool.T in the folder of the programming station for the Tool.T from the machine, then I can’t see a tool list in the software anymore.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards
    Christof

Hello

I have a problem when I try to upload tool lists from the machines (all machines with 530 controller, software version differ)onto the programming station.(full version)

Always when I switch the Tool.T in the folder of the programming station for the Tool.T from the machine, then I can’t see a tool list in the software anymore.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards
    Christof

How exactly do you exchange them? Please explain in detail your course of action...
    Are the formats matching etc.- if you think yes, then post a tool list from the machine here and I can have a look at it for you.
    <b>Gruß / Regards</b><br /><i><b>CNCFanatiker</b></i><br />AdminCrew<br /><br />Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.<br />If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.