585,581 active members*
3,767 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    I have downloaded the programming station itnc530 06 from heidenhain.de (German version)
    However in the simulation of the swivel axis, the following error message comes up “locked axis programmed”

Also the soft keys for start/stop in the operation mode manual on the right side and so on..

Can anybody help me out?
    Thank you

However in the simulation of the swivel axis, the following error message comes up “locked axis programmed”

You have to adjust the kinematics of the machine in the software for swivelled processes...
    As far as I know that works by entering the password kinematics and then a list appears in which you can select the right one.
    Maybe you can also use the search – I am sure there are already some posts about this topic in which the exact course of action is described.

Ans also you are only allowed to use the actual existing axis in the movement paths. All axis are only allowed in the calculation bocks, so that the software can calculate the necessary axis values for the (virtual) real axis (of the selected/existing machine kinematics).

Also the soft keys for start/stop in the operation mode manual on the right side and so on..
    Maybe they don’t come until you transfer the soft key bar -I think you can find it under the symbol with the machine....
    Regards Gerd