584,861 active members*
4,990 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello friends!

My iTNC530 has problems with the simulation of the graphic. Error F220 is displayed.
    (Calculated tool-no. too big) => hat means that a tool number is called which is not defined in the tool table.

But that is NOT the case. There is supposed to be a folder called “simulation data” (folder "simulation-data")

Here I could delete the tool data and this data would be build up again during the “simulation”, so that the error is not active anymore. But I cannot find this folder.

Can anybody help me out?

Many thanks in advance!

Hello
    Welcome in the CNC Arena and happy Easter! :thumbs:
    The error message indicates that you calculate the tool number over the parameter. Is that correct?
    Allowed area would be between 0 until 32767!
    Another possibility is that you call a tool number that is bigger than the number of tools that are defined in the tool table.

Who told you anything about that Simulation data folder? :wacko:

When you calculate the tool number:
    First you should check your program and try to find out which tool number is called (over the simulation). That works well with single block and then press the Q key before the tool call in order to calculate the according Q parameter.
    If you are unsure then you can also post your program here and we can have a look at that!
    <b>Gruß / Regards</b><br /><i><b>CNCFanatiker</b></i><br />AdminCrew<br /><br />Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.<br />If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.