584,826 active members*
5,070 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > HEIDENHAIN > HEIDENHAIN -> iTNC530 PC-SOFTWARE > I'm not able to write a program with iTNC530 programming s
    Hello

thank you for entering in my post

I'm desperate I'm not able to write a program with my iTNC530 programming station with my laptop with windows Vista

I'm able to into the editing page > I can write a few lines of my program and then it bloks

It looks like my laptop can't run the software even though it is I quite powerful I have a lot of room in the hard disk

Please I desperate I don't understand why it blocks I thinking of buying a new laptop

any suggestion according this matter will be very appreciative

thank you in advance for your help

Quote Originally Posted by arenamember View Post
    Hello

thank you for entering in my post

I'm desperate I'm not able to write a program with my iTNC530 programming station with my laptop with windows Vista

I'm able to into the editing page > I can write a few lines of my program and then it bloks

It looks like my laptop can't run the software even though it is I quite powerful I have a lot of room in the hard disk

Please I desperate I don't understand why it blocks I thinking of buying a new laptop

any suggestion according this matter will be very appreciative

thank you in advance for your help
    Hello arenamember,

do you've have any errors or errror messages until it blocks? Can you describe more detailed? :???:
    <b>Gruß / Regards</b><br /><i><b>CNCFanatiker</b></i><br />AdminCrew<br /><br />Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.<br />If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.

Hello arenamember,

do you've have any errors or errror messages until it blocks? Can you describe more detailed?

Thank you

well sometimes it just bolcks that is: the virtual keyboard doesn't response to any command
    And sometimes the virtual keybord blocks completely and I have this message just on the top left of the keyboard : "iTNC Virtual keyborad (doesn't reply)"

thank you very much indeed in advance for your help