585,981 active members*
4,359 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Font change

Hello everybody!

One user played with the controller again.
    Now the keyboard is set to lowercase.

It’s 840D SL.
    Could anybody tell me how it’s possible to change it to only “UPPERCASE” again?
    I used to know it but people are really stupid.
    Mfg MORI<br /><br /><br /><!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Comic Sans MS--><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><!--/fonto--><b><u>“Armselig der Schüler, der seinen Meister nicht übertrifft“</u></b><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Hi

In case of our 840D (NCU 70) it’s double-click (quickly 2 times) of Shift key.

Greetings

Hello everybody!

One user played with the controller again.
    Now the keyboard is set to lowercase.

It’s 840D SL.
    Could anybody tell me how it’s possible to change it to only “UPPERCASE” again?
    I used to know it but people are really stupid.
    Usually it’s 2 times Shift
    If it made out in md’s
    Md 90009 keyboard-shift-performance at start
    There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don&#39;t<br />Wir haben einen exponentiellen Zuwachs an <strike>Doofen</strike> Pack im Forum

Thanks everybody
    I’ll try it tomorrow.
    Mfg MORI<br /><br /><br /><!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Comic Sans MS--><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><!--/fonto--><b><u>“Armselig der Schüler, der seinen Meister nicht übertrifft“</u></b><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->