584,817 active members*
4,842 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello!
    I have the following little problem: on our Spinner VC360 with Shopmill I wrote a little ISO program for demonstration purposes to show the usage of calculation parameter and contingent jumps (it works without problems) unfortunately the simulation uses a raw part about X100 Y100 Z-30 which doesn’t represent my own raw part (120X30x20).
    I don’t even know where it comes from because in the ISO mode I don’t have a program head like on Shopmill and the command WORKPIECE... is completely unknown to the controller. I couldn’t even find a soft key that can help me out.

I already had a look at doconweb, Siemens and other documents but without success..so I try it here now.

Hopefully someone can give me some advice how to enter the raw part into the simulation.
    Many thanks in advance!

Hello

First of all you can also enter the Calculation parameter and jumps into the shopmill mask. That will simplify the raw part definition.
    Under DIN it works like that:

*Simulation

*Details

*Setting

*Raw part
    Eine Schraube ohne Gewinde ist ein Nagel<br /><br />Grüsse aus dem Harz - InTex<br />

Thank you for the fast answer!!

And yes, entering it under shopmill works but the effect should be that I have other surfaces at my fingertips.. and I can’t find these details in the soft keys, not with “more” buttons [ > ] .
    Is there another possibility to define the raw part, or where is the key for that?

Kind regards
    Animus

Do you go to simulation first?
    Because only there you find the DETAILS
    The standard value of the raw part with Shopmill is always set to 100*100
    And you can only define them there.
    If you can’t find these soft keys then there are not unlocked, as far as I know.
    Eine Schraube ohne Gewinde ist ein Nagel<br /><br />Grüsse aus dem Harz - InTex<br />

hapo Guest
    Hello animus
    I see you are an instructor and I guess you want to do these demonstration of the DIN/ISO program more often.
    I do it like that:
    Main program in SHopmill:
    Head with raw part definition and all other settings
    Call of the DIN/ISO program as a subprogram
    END
    Subprogramm in DIN/ISO

Like this you don’t even have to exit shopmill. When the DIN/ISO program in Shopmill is open to edit, then automatically the “normal” editor is active.
    Outside Shopmill, what Intex wrote is valid.