584,874 active members*
5,276 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: cycle93

Hello
    I am working on a CNC machine for a short while and I never worked with CYCLE 93. I am trying to process a groove. My die width is 8,2mm... Where is the die width entered? I have the following problem: The controller keeps writing the following in the simulation: “tool width wrongly defined”

Many thanks for your help.

Hello
    In the tool list under parameters:

Have a look at the work preparation:

http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/l...300&caller=view
    Eine Schraube ohne Gewinde ist ein Nagel<br /><br />Grüsse aus dem Harz - InTex<br />

The instruction that is mentioned in the link contains the targeted clue.

You can read the following in the Siemens cycle programming instruction:

Before calling the insertion cycle, you have to activate the insertion tool with 2 blades. The corrections of the two blades must be deposited in two
    consecutive D-numbers of the tool.
    The first one needs to be activated before the cycle call. The cycle itself determines which of the two tool correction gets activated for the particular processing step. After the cycle is completed, the correction number that was programmed before the cycle call is active again.

Regards
    Ing. Egmont Schleich<br />T E C A S - Technology Assistance<br />www.tecas.at - Kundenorientierte Zyklenpakete und Lösungen <br /><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Was einmal erdacht, kann nicht zurückgenommen werden.<br /><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->aus &quot;Die Physiker&quot; von Friedrich Dürrenmatt