Hello

I have the following problem and I hope that somebody will be able to help me out!
We have machines that are connected to a so-called pallet rack and we define the neutral points at the beginning in NC text with the variable UIFR.
We use for example the measuring probe to correct the neutral point.
Now it sometimes happens, that a part need to be reworked e.g. pallet break drill rod.
So we face the problem that the neutral point of that part is already overwritten by another part and the point that we approached in the first place doesn’t exist anymore.

I am currently creating a program where a MPF is being created to save the corrected neutral points (with Write command) so that the user can just run the program and can easily find the neutral points ( these ones that were defined by the measurement probe) for the particular part.

I have already finished the program to create the MPF and to write down the neutral points - but I want to test it now. Now I want to include that each created program that is older than 2 days is deleted automatically to avoid too much ‘data rubbish’.

However I am missing a possible approach!

Has anybody got an idea or has done something similar already?

Thank you in advance
Regards