585,555 active members*
3,283 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello guys

A few weeks ago I change my firm and now have to write programs myself... (I worked on series before) under S840C. I have a few questions regarding the commands:

1. what does the command G451 mean when SRK is switched on (turning)?

2. What’s the purpose of the command precision stop(apart from creating sharp changeover)
    Is it useful to probe a fit with precision stop?

3. How do you program with powered tools e.g. to create a pitch cycle holes?

Would be nice if anybody could help me out!

Kind regards

hapo Guest
    Have a look here :

http://www.automation.siemens.com/doconweb...101_e&scope=all

You dont seem very up to date.. have you ever written an NC program before? Or adjusted one?

I am a kind of newbie.. I have written a few programs before. The link is nice but doesn’t help me out unfortunately..thank you anyway
    Kind regards

Hello

I think it would be useful if you participate on a trainings course.. your new firm might help you to find a suitable course.. I mean it’s useful for them too to have a worker that knows what he is doing! I don’t think it has to be a 840C trainings course- it seems like you are lacking the basic knowledge... maybe a DIN programming course would be useful to start off with...

Good luck with your new position
    Michael

Re: questions: G commands

Friends, tell me how to properly rotate the spindle of the sinumerik 840C turning and milling machine in the milling mode by more than 450 degrees. And at the same time indicate to him the direction of rotation?