585,971 active members*
4,250 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > FeatureCAM CAD/CAM > Post for Fadel format 1 with tool staging

Question Post for Fadel format 1 with tool staging

Hi everyone,

Our company runs Fadels and I have successfully used FC for many years with my existing posts. However, our new machines have swing arm tool changers and I'm sick of editing the code to stage the next tool. Could someone help me with a upgraded post or show me how to edit my existing post?

Thanks so much,

A link to you post might help

HI,

Thanks for the help. What is you post?

Which post are you using that you are editing? If I have that post and the text you are adding in the edit I will edit the post for you and try to show you how to do it for yourself in the future.

Gary

Hi Gary,
    Thanks much for your offer of help. I played with my fadel post last night. It was easier than I thought. However, I wasn't able to figure out the "staging" issue. Do you where I can read more on this? I tried to attach the post to this email, but the extension is invalid.The post I am using was made by Dennis Masloski years ago. I will send you the post throught my regular email if you like. ([email protected])

Thanks again,
    Dan