585,660 active members*
3,343 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAD Software > Uncategorised CAD Discussion > 3D standard parts a la TraceParts
    Hello

I’m looking for free 3D standard parts, possibly in a library. Is there anything like that for free?

TraceParts have such things as “premium” content but I don’t want to pay for it because of only 5 different screws.
    Does anybody have any info?
    Thanks in advance
    Thomas
    Mit freundlichen Grüssen aus Nürnberg,<br />Thomas

As far I know, www.tracepartsonline.net offers such thing for free. Free 3D models used to be at web2cad but they confederated one day… I’m neither up-to-date…
    <!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Präzisionswerkzeuge Wurzen <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Uwe Schmidt <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Werkzeugproduktion Werkzeugschleiferei<br />www.pwwu.de<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Hello

I’m looking for free 3D standard parts, possibly in a library. Is there anything like that for free?

TraceParts have such things as “premium” content but I don’t want to pay for it because of only 5 different screws.
    Does anybody have any info?
    Thanks in advance
    Thomas
    Various distributors and manufacturers of standard parts offer CAD libraries online and on request on CD/DVD.

But if you need only 5 screws, maybe one of members can make them for you if you name technical details you need.
    <b>Gruß / Regards</b><br /><i><b>CNCFanatiker</b></i><br />AdminCrew<br /><br />Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.<br />If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.

Yeah, that’s right.
    But I’m just looking for screws, nuts and other bits and pieces.
    And they’re not offered for free there. Or are there any cheap parts?

That’s what I was looking for!
    Thanks a lot to CNC-Fanatiker!