584,846 active members*
3,805 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello
    I installed a demo version of cimco editor 5.6 to exercise as long as I stay home.
    But when I try to add a program to blackplot, the following error occurs:

Machine not defined

Here is a screenshot of the settings:

And a program
    It’s just a test!

Could you show the error message, too?
    gruß Klaus

And a program
    It’s just a test!
    Hello n2l
    It’s a Fanuc program.

Try this one.

Regards, InTex
    Eine Schraube ohne Gewinde ist ein Nagel<br /><br />Grüsse aus dem Harz - InTex<br />

Hello n2l
    It’s a Fanuc program.

Try this one.

Regards, InTex
    Eine Schraube ohne Gewinde ist ein Nagel<br /><br />Grüsse aus dem Harz - InTex<br />

Still the same error.

Hello n2l

Did you define the machine in DNC settings?
    If you didn’t, then you should do it.
    One can see a dropdown menu at you screenshot – there’s nothing chosen there – check if you may choose a machine there and try again.

If it doesn’t help, look in the settings under spec. file types -> CNC-machine/Backplot and check whether everything is correct there.
    <b>Gruß / Regards</b><br /><i><b>CNCFanatiker</b></i><br />AdminCrew<br /><br />Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.<br />If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.

Hello n2l

Did you define the machine in DNC settings?
    If you didn’t, then you should do it.
    One can see a dropdown menu at you screenshot – there’s nothing chosen there – check if you may choose a machine there and try again.

If it doesn’t help, look in the settings under spec. file types -> CNC-machine/Backplot and check whether everything is correct there.
    Hello

The icon menu belongs to DNC Max and has no bearing on simulation. Programs are simulated with standard installation without program adjustment. Check your settings under Backplot.

Greetings
    Karsten
    <!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->&quot;Menschen mit einer neuen Idee gelten so lange als Spinner, bis sich die Sache durchgesetzt hat.&quot;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> <!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Mark Twain<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><br />CAD/CAM<br /><br />Programmierung - Prozessoptimierung - Automatisierung <br /><br />www.vcc-production.eu

So guys
    The problem is solved. The 5.6 version was the reason. Everything worked at first go with the version 5.5.

But thanks a lot for your help!

So guys
    The problem is solved. The 5.6 version was the reason. Everything worked at first go with the version 5.5.

But thanks a lot for your help!
    It also works with the 5.6

Greetings
    Karsten
    <!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->&quot;Menschen mit einer neuen Idee gelten so lange als Spinner, bis sich die Sache durchgesetzt hat.&quot;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> <!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Mark Twain<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><br />CAD/CAM<br /><br />Programmierung - Prozessoptimierung - Automatisierung <br /><br />www.vcc-production.eu