584,837 active members*
5,519 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Cimco V6

Hello
    I really like the program Cimco v6 Editor!
    How much does it cost?

And if it’s very expensive does anybody know a comparable program?

We want that the software creates tool lists from the programs automatically and the times PC G1 ,G0 , and so on., like Cimco.
    The program is really amazing!

Many thanks in advance
    <b></b>Vielen Dank f

The standard editor costs 380€, the professional one 540€ plus tax (in Germany)

I found this information on the following website: www.NSI-Online.de.

NSI online
    Thomas Sprehe<br /><br />NSI CAD/CAM Technik GmbH<br />Domherrenkamp 12<br />33154 Salzkotten<br /><a href="http://www.nsi-online.de" target="_blank">www.nsi-online.de</a><br /><br />&quot;keep calm, work hard, and stop mimimi&#33;&quot;

WOW that’s quite expensive. Is there a similar freeware?
    <b></b>Vielen Dank f

Hello
    Come on be honest, if there would be a comparable freeware why would anyone bother buying Cimco. I think there is a lot of Know how in the software and that’s what you have to pay for.
    540 Euro is not that expensive – you get your value for money.

Regards Boern
    <b><br />Das dringendste Problem der Technologie von heute ist nicht mehr die Befriedigung von Grundbedürfnissen und uralten Wünschen der Menschen, sondern die Beseitigung von Übeln und Schäden, welche uns die Technologie von gestern hinterlassen hat.</b><br /><br />Dennis Gabor (1900-79), ungar.-brit. Physiker, Entwickler der Holographie, 1971 Nobelpr.

Ok thank you.
    If I would invest the 500 Euro, could I install the editor only on one computer or on several ones?
    Many thanks in advance!
    <b></b>Vielen Dank f

Hello
    I guess only on one. As the previous writer has already said: the software has a lot to offer.

Kind regards
    <!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Der Vorteil der Klugheit besteht darin, daß man sich dumm stellen kann.<br />Das Gegenteil ist schon schwieriger.<br />Kurt Tucholsky <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><br /><br />GRUß<br /><br />HOLZSCHNELLER CHRISTIAN<br /><br />Mori Seiki <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->NV5000 α1B/40<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> // <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->NMV5000<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->// hyperMILL// HSMWorks // Fanuc 31iA5

Hello
    You can install it on the server with a server licence.
    Then you can use the license on all the computers that are connected to the server.
    <b></b>Vielen Dank f