584,830 active members*
5,881 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: tkCNC Editor

For those who need cheap and efficient cnc editor I can recommend tkCNC editor (tkcnc.com).
    It has cnc syntax highlighting, g-code specific functions and basic backplotter.

Quote Originally Posted by cncuser1 View Post
    For those who need cheap and efficient cnc editor I can recommend tkCNC editor (tkcnc.com).
    It has cnc syntax highlighting, g-code specific functions and basic backplotter.
    Hello cncuser1,

first at all welcome in the forums of CNC-Arena!

Do you use this editor itself? Is it only for g-code based programming languages? Allows the editor to programm cycle based programs? What programs do you edit and create with this?
    ...or is this posting only for advertising? :wacko:
    <b>Gruß / Regards</b><br /><i><b>CNCFanatiker</b></i><br />AdminCrew<br /><br />Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.<br />If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.

As near as I can tell, tkcnc is basically an abandoned product. There have been no updates since 2015, I can find no way to get support, the product gives an error regarding the Microsoft.ace.oledb.12.0, for which I can find no WORKABLE solution. I find absolutely no value in the program and it appears I just wasted my time in installing the free demo. Purchase it??? I THINK NOT!!! The author should be ashamed to offer such junk.