584,842 active members*
4,184 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello

I am thinking about buying a C50/C50 MT and I would like to know in advance how much the additional costs might be.
    How is the service

Do you have any information about maintenance costs/intervals?
    Would be great if somebody could tell me a bit about the turning/milling combination...

Thank you and have a nice evening

Hermle is great.
    You can’t find a better manufacturer. It definitely has the best service.

I can only agree with what has been said: Hermle has a great service.
    At work we have a C1200 (8 years) and a C40 ( 2 years) and soon a C60. All machine run round the clock.
    Once a year a maintenance. However I don’t know how much ...of course sometimes things goes wrong but the service is there 1 day later (at the latest).
    I can only recommend Hermle however I can’t tell you anything about the MT series.

Kind regards
    Christian

I am working on a C42MT and so far I can only say good stuff about it. The machine is very stable and also in turning mode is has power. One disadvantage is the low table load in the turning mode.
    The 700kg maximum (with the C42) are easily reached. I am currently looking got a turning chuck and they often weigh about 200kg alone. (D630).

I can’t tell you anything about the maintenance costs. But usually the machines from Hermle have very good quality. Our one hasn’t failed once since we started using it in July.

Regards
    Fäbe