585,690 active members*
4,817 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Drilling- and Milling Machines > insert afterwards an internal film cooling
    Hello everybody
    I have an older BAZ: OKK MATRA PCH 500 II ( FANUC 16M) manufacturing year 1991
    I would like to know if it’s possible to insert an internal film cooling into the machine.
    Maybe somebody has an idea or knows somebody that does that kind of work.
    How much would it cost?

Best wishes RANCH

Hello everybody
    I would like to know if it’s possible to insert an internal film cooling into the machine.
    How much would it cost?

Best wishes RANCH
    How high is the engine speed and how much pressure do you need? How are you using the machine?
    There are different solutions depending on the usage: for example over the tool tensioning mean to get water to the tip of the tool but not like a IKZ. That would work without having to rebuild the normal external cooling system.
    <b><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Gruß General<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b><br /><br /><br /><br /><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>Fräser sind Halbgötter in Blau.<br />Denn sie lassen durch Zerstörung Neues entstehen&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><br /><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><u>Werbung in eigener Sache:</u><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><i><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Enter the Matrix an feel the Moment &quot;<u>www.pixxelmatrix.de</u>&quot;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></i>

Hello everybody
    How much would it cost?

Best wishes RANCH

Hello Ranch
    It might be interesting to know what spindle (manufacturer/type) you have in your machine.
    In general your manufacturer should know if it’s possible with your machine.
    <b>Gruß / Regards</b><br /><i><b>CNCFanatiker</b></i><br />AdminCrew<br /><br />Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.<br />If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.