I am looking for a BAZ with the following criteria:
    3 axis
    Traverse path in X min 1000
    Traverse path Y min 1000
    IKZ
    Tool changer
    chip conveyor
    Heidenhain control system.
    I don’t have a particular manufacturer in mind yet however I prefer German manufacturers.
    The old Deckel DMU 80T was ideal but the traverse paths are getting to small now.

What machines can you recommend me?

Many thanks in advance

Hello everybody,
    I am looking for a BAZ with the following criteria:
    3 axis
    Traverse path in X min 1000
    Traverse path Y min 1000
    IKZ
    Tool changer
    chip conveyor
    Heidenhain control system.
    I don’t have a particular manufacturer in mind yet however I prefer German manufacturers.
    The old Deckel DMU 80T was ideal but the traverse paths are getting to small now.

What machines can you recommend me?

Many thanks in advance
    <!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Der Vorteil der Klugheit besteht darin, daß man sich dumm stellen kann.<br />Das Gegenteil ist schon schwieriger.<br />Kurt Tucholsky <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><br /><br />GRUß<br /><br />HOLZSCHNELLER CHRISTIAN<br /><br />Mori Seiki <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->NV5000 α1B/40<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> // <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->NMV5000<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->// hyperMILL// HSMWorks // Fanuc 31iA5

Hello
    We have two Hedelius machines RS60K. They seem quite solid. The oldest ones is from ’09. Have a look on their website.
    The C100 drives in X-2500mm and Y-1000mm. They come from Mappen
    Good luck
    Matthias

Well already have an eye on the Hermle C1200, however with 900mm in Y it is close to the border.

The Hedelius is crossed out-with 2500 in x it’s a bit oversized.

Maybe there are any other alternatives?

Best regards