584,802 active members*
5,072 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello everybody!

Is there a program with help of which I could create a list of required tools from my NC-program?

The program should work similar to TDi from Siemens. Unfortunately our “old” Heller has a UNIPRO-controller.

We use an old tool on DOS-level but we’re searching for something for Windows.

I’ll be glad to receive a couple of replies.

Greetings
    Dirk

Hello everybody!

Is there a program with help of which I could create a list of required tools from my NC-program?

The program should work similar to TDi from Siemens. Unfortunately our “old” Heller has a UNIPRO-controller.

Greetings
    Dirk
    Hi
    There’s CELL-system from Heller (works with uniPro80 and uniPro90). But it’s unix-based. It helps to plan required / unneeded tools. At the start the tools are determined in an NC-program. Then there’re requirements lists determined under network access.

Hello everybody!

Greetings
    Dirk
    Hi
    There’s CELL-system from Heller (works with uniPro80 and uniPro90). But it’s unix-based. It helps to plan required / unneeded tools. At the start the tools are determined in an NC-program. Then there’re requirements lists determined under network access.