586,000 active members*
4,997 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Tools / Tooling Technology > CNC Tooling > 90° twist drill HSS for G 1/4
    Hello

Do you know anybody who provides it “off the shelf”?
    It seems to be a market gap.

Regards

I don’t know anybody who would deliver it “off the shelf” but we manufacture such things regularly. I’d be glad to make an offer for you.
    <!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Präzisionswerkzeuge Wurzen <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Uwe Schmidt <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Werkzeugproduktion Werkzeugschleiferei<br />www.pwwu.de<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

I don’t know anybody who would deliver it “off the shelf” but we manufacture such things regularly. I’d be glad to make an offer for you.
    Hello pwwu

You’re welcome to make it. The pitch has to about 15mm long without head.
    There’re 2 units for brass.
    They should be cut from a standard HSS-Co8 drill ø14 (preferably art. 113020 by Hoffmann/Perschmann)
    … others are ok, too