585,875 active members*
4,084 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Manufacturing Processes > Turning > Eccentric turning 840D
    Hello turners

I have a time problem as a cutter. Our turners can’t process an eccentric with 30mm offset at Emco 100mm Y-axis (Siemens 840D) – D180 outside and D140 inside.

I would appreciate your advices.

Hello!

I neither would try to turn the eccentric. But you have a Y-axis, so it won’t be a problem to mill it at the Emco.
    It would be helpful to know which Emco you have and what exactly the eccentric looks like or where it is at the arbor.
    A little drawing would help.
    <!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Wenn<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->ich<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->, in irgendeiner weise mit den Letzen Sätzen was ausgelöst habe was <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->dich<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro--> oder <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->euch<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro--> in Rage und Unwohl gebracht hatt, dann bitte <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->ich<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro--> um entschuldigung und ignorriert einfach die Sätze.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><br /><br /><!--coloro:red--><span style="color:red"><!--/coloro-->M.f.G.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue"><!--/coloro-->kroate<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->