584,842 active members*
4,614 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Maintenance in General > SERVICE FOR CNC-MACHINES > Searching for Parameter Software for omc Lg800 Hartford
    Hi
    Yesterday While i was working in my company accidentally i have deleted all the parameters of my milling machine whose model no. is OMC LG800 of HartFord Company..I don't know how to restore this parameters and where can i get it...
    Can anyone help me....

With regards
    Purnananda

Quote Originally Posted by purnananda View Post
    Hi
    Yesterday While i was working in my company accidentally i have deleted all the parameters of my milling machine whose model no. is OMC LG800 of HartFord Company..I don't know how to restore this parameters and where can i get it...
    Can anyone help me....

With regards
    Purnananda
    Hello purnananda,

first at all welcome in our forums on cnc-arena.com

How did you delete all the parameters? :0 - Regulary someone with the same machine (also same type) could help.
    - otherwise you should take contact to manufacturers service hotline Do you've contact data?
    <b>Gruß / Regards</b><br /><i><b>CNCFanatiker</b></i><br />AdminCrew<br /><br />Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.<br />If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.

Thank U..It's my pleasure to be a member of your forum...
    Actually I didn't mean to delete this..It was happened accidentally.....Anyway thanks for the reply....

If i collect the parameters from any source,could you please help me to install this one.....

Quote Originally Posted by purnananda View Post
    If i collect the parameters from any source,could you please help me to install this one.....
    I can try it...when I'm experienced in this control ...
    Which control is installed exactly on this machine? - (type, version)
    ... hope you get parameters...
    <b>Gruß / Regards</b><br /><i><b>CNCFanatiker</b></i><br />AdminCrew<br /><br />Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.<br />If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.