585,763 active members*
4,089 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Robotool cvm1 knee mill

I have a problem with one of the electirical boards on my machine. I let this machine set for around a year and had someone interested in buying the machine and when we turned it on the machine booted up fine but some ot the manual functions would not work(clockwise rotation, coolant, jog x,y,z) so I had someone come out and work on the machine and just made things worse. So I sent all the electical boards to a company called ASC INDUSTRIAL SERVICES and they said they had no way of checking this boards and gave me a price of replacing all of them(to much money more than machine is worth). Is there anyone out their that has a old machine for parts or do I just need to juck this one. Any help would be appreciated.

Any luck on finding the driver boards yet? I know a guy back in CO who can repair them for ~ $100 per board,
    Gerry

Thanks for reply but I just ended up selling the machine as is.

robotool parts

I have a robotool cvm-1 that I recently removed from a working machine. I have everything except a set of master diskettes for it. Contact me if you are interested.

712-722-1181 ext 112

Robotool Parts and Repair

The guy in CO who services the Robotool has moved to Fort Worth, TX. Contact Tom Winn at email: [email protected]. Tel.: 817-306-1966

Board repair

Dallas Miller in Colorado also fixes the boards (303) 833-2920. I have had him make a new servo board for me for my CVM-1. I also had him make me a master disk.

Does anyone know if I can get a new quick change nut for the spindle? It takes NMTB 30 tooling. I messed mine up the other day and need a new one.
    Thanks
    Ryan

I need information if any using a robotool with a pc connection