I recently purchased a Mori TV-300 drill and tap center, which was sitting around for a few years and lost its main board battery. So unfortunately it lost everything, including the parameters and the ladder. For a week now, I've been working with Mori tech support as well as some really helpful people on this forum, but I think I'm coming to a dead end fast. Basically I think I need the ladder backup from a similarly spec'ed machine. I know it's probably a long shot, but I'm desperately hoping someone on here might have access to a TV-30 with the same specs, or could put me in touch with someone that does. My machine has no APC, 20x ATC, 8k spindle, and auto lube. I think the non-APC and 20x ATC specs are particularly important because of the interlocks programmed in the ladder. Getting the backups is a fairly simple procedure which shouldn't take more than 10 minutes. Please let me know if you can help. I know time is money and I'd be more than willing to pitch in for a few cases of beer.