585,685 active members*
4,593 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Hyundai Kia > ANY SIEMENS TECHS IN THE STL AREA? need help! hyundai hit 8g w/ 805 control error# 3

Exclamation ANY SIEMENS TECHS IN THE STL AREA? need help! hyundai hit 8g w/ 805 control error# 3

ANY SIEMENS TECHS IN THE STL AREA? I need help! I have a hyundai hit 8g w/ 805 control, i was running just fine and powered it off for 2 days and fired it back on and i get error #3 (plc stop) and error# 6106 missing data block which render the machine inoperable. i have not changed or added anything i just ran several parts. i did back up every file on it as of 7/10 including all nc and plc data and settings etc... i tried calling siemens and all they could tell me that if i need help it will cost $330 for them to answer emails since it is a "mature product"... This machine i use to make a few varieties of parts with at home and i need to get it running again soon! all of the service techs at my work and the independent guys around town aren't familiar with Siemens controlers. im sure it would be a simple fix but it just doesn't elaborate as to what is missing. I'd be willing to pay someone to come out and get it back up and going. PM me if you are interested or know someone locally that could help.
    Thanks,
    Matt
    or text me at (636)578-7646

Re: ANY SIEMENS TECHS IN THE STL AREA? need help! hyundai hit 8g w/ 805 control erro

Hi, Matt
    When back up battery is discharged you loose parameters and PLC data...
    #3 PLC stop it means PLC is on stop mode and it needs to reload your back up files...
    there is a procedures to do that...
    Regards