585,715 active members*
3,895 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > Can i uninstall licensed BObcad V25 from one computer and install to other computer?

Can i uninstall licensed BObcad V25 from one computer and install to other computer?

Hello

i have a question, In our company we have two licensed version of bobcad V25. Now, i wish to unistall program from one computer and install again to another computer (laptop). Is this require any special procedures or just uninstall and install to another again?

Thanks

Re: Can i uninstall licensed BObcad V25 from one computer and install to other comput

YES! You can. When you're reinstalling Bobcad, it'll prompt you with a code. Simply call Bobcad, relay that code, and they'll supply you w/ another, secondary code to activate your software. It's easy, I've done it a number of times.

Re: Can i uninstall licensed BObcad V25 from one computer and install to other comput

yes...just give Bobcad tech support a call Monday and they will give oyu the code...simple and easy to do...
    Big Chipin, spreading tha cheese, I be Big Chipin for days!

Hi!

Cause i'm from Slovenia (EU) and phone calls are very expensive to USA, i'm wrote an e-mail to Bobcad 3 days ago, but i still not got any answer or code from bobcad. What can i do?

Try Skype. You can call USA via Skype quite cheap. That's what I do when I'm home and need to call abroad.

Ok i will with skype, but i dont understand why e-mail is not enough? Why i need to call them...

Quote Originally Posted by Stuki-5 View Post
    Ok i will with skype, but i dont understand why e-mail is not enough? Why i need to call them...
    Probably best to get some contact with who will help you get this done. It IS a bummer for those in other countries,.....

We put here a request for Al or Sean to get stuki a contact email or method to proceed....

Stucki,

If you still need help, please contact us at [email protected]. You can also submit a ticket for registration at this link Select a department - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

Stucki
    I just did this maybe three weeks ago. I sent bobcad an email and asked to deactivate the Bobcad V25 on one computer and activate it on another.

Bobcad basically told me to download the V25 onto the new computer. Have both computers online and advise them.

I did this and next day it was done....very simple

The new computer was activated and the old computer de-activated

Hope this helps
    Kel