Quote Originally Posted by Tallg View Post
dhardt,

I need a full set of manuals for a 12S-B lathe.
Serial number PS100977.
Fanuc O-T control
I do not need programming or operation manual.
Need parts manual, maintenance manual and especially electrical.
I purchased the machine and the manuals were lost during shipment.
The Parts Book, The Electrical Book, The Instruction Manual, and The Operations Manual: all ship with the machine and are considered a "PART" which is sold. I CAN NOT PROVIDE THOSE HERE.

These are Doosan parts that are sold. The revenue from these manuals helps to pays for the respective companies to assist their customers with informative manuals and competent personnel that are able to go onto forums and assist those customers.

Please contact your local dealer with the serial number of your machine and they can get you a quote on replacement manuals.

I have NON-Part/NON-revenue manuals available (they cover a wide variety of uses. From repair to operation, and most are better oriented toward learning than the original manuals that ship with the machine. (But note: I do not have NON-revenue manuals for a machine as old as a 12S. I might have a few relevant Tech-docs...but I do not know which ones, off hand.)

The Parts Book, The Electrical Book, The Instruction Manual, and The Operations Manual: all ship with the machine and are considered a "PART" which is sold. I CAN NOT PROVIDE THOSE HERE.