584,800 active members*
4,746 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: intercad :)

intercad :)

i like the format of intercad, i use it on my masterstone 4000 intermac, and it allows me to do pretty much whatever i need it to.. any cool ideas to try? i know this is a pretty common program.. get on with it!
    Chris Spangler
    Nonn's Flooring Granite Dept.
    Prairie Du Sac, Wisconsin
    Intermac Master Stone 4000
    Got Stone?

How about posting some links, samples, comments. I am always looking for new toys to use. What type of cad environment does it use, 3D, 2D, booleans, parametric, etc.?

intercad

it uses 2d figures. tried boleans but didnt like it too much. we usually use the machine mainly for comercial purposes. we do not get into the model parts, and all of the fun stuff that you would think. we deal strictly with marble, granite, and composites. if you still want to see pictures, ill gladly post some.
    until we figure out how to do the engraving all we do is countertops!
    Chris Spangler
    Got Stone?

How about a link to the intermet web sight. (I guess I could search for it). I use Alibre Design for most of my solid models and Bobcad for my machining. We have been looking into other software as well but really need 3D stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by tjones View Post
    How about a link to the intermet web sight. (I guess I could search for it). I use Alibre Design for most of my solid models and Bobcad for my machining. We have been looking into other software as well but really need 3D stuff.
    intercad is strictly 2d.. i use it in conjunction with autocad for makine countertops as well.. granite, silestone, solid surfaces.. its proprietary for intermac cnc's ( I have 2 intermac JET cnc's)

intermacs are the way to go.. what do you think cricex?
    we just bought the new Loffler machine from Germany.. its pretty much a saw and CNC combined.. only problem is that the guy from Germany is hard to understand and wouldnt explain ALL the features.. so our operator doesnt know waht the machine can do.. only time will fix that i guess..
    but until then, we are just kickin a** by using one of park industries Yukon bridge saws (we actually have 2 of them), throwin in up on my INtermac, and then hand polishing.. doing wayyyy more then the Loffler
    Chris Spangler
    Got Stone?

using intercad is the best, also started using Icam 2D which i found to be excellent.
    Are there alot of intermac users on this site

Liam
    Master Edge 4000

Exclamation glass banding problem on intermac 4000

Hi guys

We are trying to band a 12mm glass but at these days we have a problem.
    while tool is going on the edge on operation, the tool is going away from the glass edge but it is still turning on as still bending. It doesn't see the glass as it is. Thus tool sometimes touches and sometimes doesnt on the same edge (Intermac4000)

we use autocad to create drawings as dxf files and then intercad and winglasscam to chose the tools. What is the problem pls help me..

hello Liam,
    i´m also a INTERMAC (flat glass) user with 16 years of experience.
    i already use INTERCAD + WINGLASSCAM, and at this moment i use I-CAM.
    for me it´s great to use.
    I already work on MASTER BEVEL 3210 + MASTER EDGE HP 3210 and now with a PRO 4000, but the MASTER series for me are the greates machines.
    regards

Re: intercad :)

Hi All
    My name is Kuben, I have an error on the Intermac master edge, error number 24 , FILMS 3 24. Please assist as the machine is now standing.