Hi. Hey so the time came my wife approved I buy a lathe to complement my CNC router. Yep. Budget was about $6k. I started emailing lots of places in NZ because Nelson has not a single shop with one in stock.

Not one retailer could even bother to send me a picture or two of what my new toy would look like. Oh but one did point me back to the website with the crappy pictures I couldn't make out properly.

Anyway - long story short. I found a good quality factory and imported about 16 machines privately and are up for sale at very very low prices. It took a while to source these and they are exactly the same as what is being retailed in New Zealand but for $$$$ less. Hardened beds, accurate and worth a look definitely. I plan to CNC modify mine which will be a great project. So I am sharing this with the CNC community. But please please be fast, there is a lot of interest in all these machines so be quick to avoid disappointment of missing out on this one-off deal :-) I have attached a flier.

Due to arrive in NZ in about three weeks. I am offshore Vietnam so am only available on e-mail. Hey but first in first served for one of these awsome machines at low cost outlay.

Regards