Hi there,

I have this Conquest 42 with Fanuc 0-TC, serial number is CS-1337-C. It lost parameters when I changed the keypad that was falling apart, and the new one was too tight and obviously kept a couple buttons pushed in when I turned it on...

I contacted Hardinge USA and the service guy sent me 3 files which are '900 stsndard cPAR~1.txt', 'CSGENERAL.TXT.dat' and 'CSMACRO.txt'. He told me they were generic files for that Conquest series and not specific to my machine. Needless to say, it didn't helped me much. Those '900 stsndard cPAR~1.txt' parameters bring alarm 409 and 1008 with the load meter maxing out and AL-34 in the back board. I've narrowed the P917 being the cause of it, and if I leave it as in 'CSGENERAL.TXT.dat', I don't get those alarms. Instead, I get the 1004 alarm even though the brake does work. I can do the zero return, but it doesn't get out of the ZRN state. It doesn't go to 'auto' and ready.

Would someone with comparable machine be able to send me his parameters?

-It has 10’’x14’’ travel, 10 stations turret with 5 live tools, tailstock, tool probe.
-It doesn’t have sub-spindle, part catcher, barfeeder, air blast, hi pressure coolant.
-Not sure if C is full or indexer, we’ve only used it as indexer. The first guy to set it up for us said the backup batteries were dead and parameters gone. I don’t know what he did to make it work. We’ve only been able to use the C as indexer since then though.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.