584,808 active members*
5,451 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Hardinge Lathes > Conquest 42 / Fanuc 0-TC / Parameters needed

Conquest 42 / Fanuc 0-TC / Parameters needed

Hi there,

I have this Conquest 42 with Fanuc 0-TC, serial number is CS-1337-C. It lost parameters when I changed the keypad that was falling apart, and the new one was too tight and obviously kept a couple buttons pushed in when I turned it on...

I contacted Hardinge USA and the service guy sent me 3 files which are '900 stsndard cPAR~1.txt', 'CSGENERAL.TXT.dat' and 'CSMACRO.txt'. He told me they were generic files for that Conquest series and not specific to my machine. Needless to say, it didn't helped me much. Those '900 stsndard cPAR~1.txt' parameters bring alarm 409 and 1008 with the load meter maxing out and AL-34 in the back board. I've narrowed the P917 being the cause of it, and if I leave it as in 'CSGENERAL.TXT.dat', I don't get those alarms. Instead, I get the 1004 alarm even though the brake does work. I can do the zero return, but it doesn't get out of the ZRN state. It doesn't go to 'auto' and ready.

Would someone with comparable machine be able to send me his parameters?

-It has 10’’x14’’ travel, 10 stations turret with 5 live tools, tailstock, tool probe.
    -It doesn’t have sub-spindle, part catcher, barfeeder, air blast, hi pressure coolant.
    -Not sure if C is full or indexer, we’ve only used it as indexer. The first guy to set it up for us said the backup batteries were dead and parameters gone. I don’t know what he did to make it work. We’ve only been able to use the C as indexer since then though.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Conquest 42 / Fanuc 0-TC / Parameters needed

Did you get the 300 series diagnostic bits to tell the brain what kind of machine you have - 10/12 station turret, live tooling/not, tailstock/subspindle, like that?
    Regards,
    Newc

PM sent.
    Al.
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

Quote Originally Posted by newc View Post
    Did you get the 300 series diagnostic bits to tell the brain what kind of machine you have - 10/12 station turret, live tooling/not, tailstock/subspindle, like that?
    Regards,
    Newc
    No, that is not something I got. What Hardinge sent me was the P900's for 0TC, and the P0-P900 + P8000 for generic CS.

If someone has diagnostic parameters, I'd like to take a look a those. And if for 10 station turret / Live tooling / tailstock / tool setter touch probe, that'd be even better. But I'll take a look at anything.

Thanx

Or would someone have the Fanuc 0-T parameters manual? That could help me I guess.

Emailed over.
    Al.

Albert E.

You the man. That's 0-TD, but I guess it's worth looking into an try a couple things, see how far off (or not) those are from 0-TC. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Al_The_Man View Post
    Emailed over.
    Al.
    If anyone has 0-TC programming manual, I'm still interested.

Quote Originally Posted by MorueM View Post
    You the man. That's 0-TD, but I guess it's worth looking into an try a couple things, see how far off (or not) those are from 0-TC. Thank you.

If anyone has 0-TC programming manual, I'm still interested.
    Hi,
    Did you solved your problem, I am facing same problem
    Would you please send a copy of the parameters?
    Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Al_The_Man View Post
    Emailed over.
    Al.
    Are you able to email me over the same parameters for the Harding conquest T42?
    I lost them all and I need to get some jobs out like yesterday. I am dead in the water. If at all possible I am not quite sure how to load them back into machine so I would greatly appreciate any knowledge or information you can give me

Thank you in advance

Are you able to email me over the same parameters for the Harding conquest T42?
    I lost them all and I need to get some jobs out like yesterday. I am dead in the water. If at all possible I am not quite sure how to load them back into machine so I would greatly appreciate any knowledge or information you can give me

Thank you in advance

Hello AL , we have a Conquest 42 Fanuc 0T and the batteries died we lost all parameters..
    Would you be able to email me the list of nc parameters and the pc dgn 300-900..
    I have lots of machine parameters on file but nothing for this machine..Thank you
    in advance for your expertise..Tony email [email protected]
    I will reciprocate with any params you may need that i have...ie mori ikegai hyundia seiki..etc
    Last edited by tsoliz; 11-07-2018 at 09:56 PM.

FANUC 0-TC programming manual. I have got.

I am also in the same situation. Would anyone with the 0-TD parameters please send them to me?

Dan

The parameters are unique to the machine, compiled by the MTB at design time.
    Your only hope is either the OEM or anyone with the same machine.
    All I have is the Fanuc parameter manual, but all that gives is the parameter definitions, you also need the 900 option parameters.
    Al.

Albert E.

My issue is actually slightly different. I accidentally changed a parameter when trying to change the backlash compensation. As we all know when you change a parameter the first time it alarms out and goes to the alarm page. So I can't remember what page I was on. My issue is that it now has a different travel amount when jogging. I basically want to compare parameters from machine to machine. I can always look up the numbers that are different.

Dan

Hello tsoliz, would you happen to have a set of parameters for the HARDINGE VMC 700? It would be a life saver and greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

[email protected]

Regards,

peloflex

Quote Originally Posted by tsoliz View Post
    Hello AL , we have a Conquest 42 Fanuc 0T and the batteries died we lost all parameters..
    Would you be able to email me the list of nc parameters and the pc dgn 300-900..
    I have lots of machine parameters on file but nothing for this machine..Thank you
    in advance for your expertise..Tony email [email protected]
    I will reciprocate with any params you may need that i have...ie mori ikegai hyundia seiki..etc

I would be very interested in any and all manuals for a Conquest 42 with Fanuc 0T.

Plz send for me
    [email protected]