Im using a Renishaw probe to get 6 offset points to get a value average of my casting that I have set up each time. I average an .02 to .09 difference between my high and low spots. I want to machine roughly 50 pads that are .75x.75x.35. I am going to write a subroutine to do sections which is dB no problem. My issue is how to get a more get a more exact z value with my probe. I can either set my z lvl off , my nominal surface and hope each pad is the correct height. Or take 2 points with my probe one ontop of the .35 boss and one on my nominal surface

I tried a few attempts at using G10, however that didnt quite work. Is there an easy way to program a G10 offset that takes say G54 with tool offset H01 and lowers it exactly .35 without changing my g54 offset? My first attempts at more advanced programing. So no idea really how to do to much of this yet

OR os it simply easier to write a macro that averages or subtracts the height of 2 probe points and automatically changes my offset and uses a subroutine to cut each boss.