​I have a Johnford VMC-500 with an OM-C control. Every once in a while the control loses it's tool change macro after a control malfunction (usually at the end of program the control just fails showing memory address info but it has always restarted). We run all programs via DNC so usually we change parameter 10.4 to 0 reload the tool change macro and continue making parts. This time we cannot change parameter 10.4. We can change other parameters but 10.4 just blinks 0 and changes itself back to 1.

I have tried to reload all the parameters from back up but that also does not work.

I have also tried putting the whole tool change into my cam post and skip the sub program all together. The problem I encounter with that is this line "T#149". This line is usually in the o9000 sub and recalls the tool number stored in the variable #149 changing the tool. If I put T6 instead of the "t#149" the control trys to call the sub that is not there. I also tried #149 = 1 then t#149 but encountered the following error: "A numeral or the sign "-" was input without an address at the beginning of a block."

I'm going to try a full memory delete and restore next if I can't find a better option.

This might be the last job for this machine but we need to get it done any help would be appreciated.