Hi All

Does anyone know of anything I could use to flush though the cooling part of a Chinese CO2 laser tube?

I have recently started employment in small acrylic fabrication company which own to lasers cutting machines.
the other day I switched the smaller of the two on and the chiller unit began to alarm.
I checked the chiller unit first by running a pipe straight from the inlet to the outlet which cleared the alarm
I then followed the pipework through the laser machine itself and found no kinks or clogs.
I then checked the coolant running through the tube and it appears to be blocked.....

the tube itself has seen little in the way of maintenance by the looks of it as it's full of sediment. So I was wondering before I throw in the towel and ask my new employers to fork out for a new laser tube is their anyway of cleaning the blockage and the tube (chemically perhaps)? as it was still running well when I last used it (surprisingly).

I have tried running the chiller backwards or a few hours to clear the blockage also

Gonch86