I am putting together an automated cell for a high-volume project for a new customer.
Most of it is pretty straightforward, but I need some advice from the community on a good, reliable, durable tool for back-spotfacing.

The important stuff:

Ductile Iron, SAE J434 / D4512
Pilot hole: .688"
Spotface dia: 1.250"
Material to remove: Appx .125-.250", near a cast gusset on 2 of the holes, so there may be an interrupted cut before full engagement.
Tool will be driven on an axial live head in a VTL, with an ER32 collet.
4 holes per part, we are targeting 250 parts per day.
Blaser water-based coolant (Don't know the exact flavor at the moment)

This will be a fully automated cell running lights out and potentially around the clock, so reliable tooling and consistent tool life is an absolute must. The tool will be changed on some pre-determined schedule which will ultimately be built into the program.

I am looking at:
Erix, Cogsdill, Heule, and Steiner.
In my past, I have used a cogsdill "flip out wing" tool, but not for high production.
My biggest concerns are: Gummed up mechanism preventing full activation (and therefore undersize or irregular face), and chips clogging the wing's pocket, preventing full seating prior to retracting (resulting in a loud "crunch" sound.)

Does anyone have any experience with this type of tool in a high-volume production environment?
If so, what are your favorites / recommendations?

Thanks!