584,842 active members*
4,196 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Question LaserPro GCC Mercury I Driver Problem

My school has a GCC Mercury I laser engraver. We used to use it a lot but this year we upgraded the computers in the building to Windows 7 64 bit from windows XP and we are now unable to get new drivers for the engraver. We have contacted LaserPro and they basically said it wasn't their problem and we don't know where to go from here. We use AutoCad for the drawings and occasionally CorelDraw but the problem seems to be in outdated driver software. Does anyone know somewhere we could get the proper software or a way to get the existing software to work? Thanks for the help it would be really nice to continue using this laser as it is still in good condition and is plenty for our applications.

No 64 Bit Drivers

Looks like they do not have drivers for 64 bit. It only goes up to window 7 32 bit. You can get those from laserprona.com/new | Engraving Laser Engraving Machines if you register with them. Once you have an account with them the drivers are in the support area. I hope this helps, i have been looking to. Countless hours on hold and searching. I now have to return my new computer for an older one.

Good Luck!
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by PolishThunder View Post
    My school has a GCC Mercury I laser engraver. We used to use it a lot but this year we upgraded the computers in the building to Windows 7 64 bit from windows XP and we are now unable to get new drivers for the engraver. We have contacted LaserPro and they basically said it wasn't their problem and we don't know where to go from here. We use AutoCad for the drawings and occasionally CorelDraw but the problem seems to be in outdated driver software. Does anyone know somewhere we could get the proper software or a way to get the existing software to work? Thanks for the help it would be really nice to continue using this laser as it is still in good condition and is plenty for our applications.

I also just called Jorlink.com 336-288-1613, they have the drivers and were able to help me out.

Thank you!
    Mike Marquis

Hi!
    I live in Norway and have a mercury L-12w laser engraver. If anyone has got a driver for xp 32 bit machine I would be more than happy if you would send it to me in an e-mail
    I have tried laserprona, and they have great resources, but not a driver as far as I could see, an at gcc I don't get access to the download section because the serial number is not recognised in their system.

Found this at jor link.com. Maybe this helps:
    https://jorlink.sharefile.com/app/#/...e3cf76b5694f22