584,863 active members*
4,899 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > CNC Swiss Screw Machines > Nomura NN13-SB Sub-Program information !!

Nomura NN13-SB Sub-Program information !!

Good day to all !!

I have just reasently started to work and i find my self with a Nomura NN-13SB and a Citizen 2M6 model.

I can understand the logic of the sub-program or sub-routines, but i d'ont have there decription in G-Codes.

I did not go throut all of the user manual, sorry my responsability but i am new and it was a good way to say hi ! and thank you !

Good day !

Re: Nomura NN13-SB Sub-Program information !!

Welcome Vimy!

If I understand you correctly, you're looking for a code list? I can get you one for the citizen, but 2M6 is the specific model, the general model will be something like a 'L series' which is what I need to know. The most common models would be A, B, C, K, L, or M. There are a couple less common models like the R or the BL, but if you can tell me the high level series of the machine I can help you out. So I need to know "I have a M20" or an "L16" or something like that.

Edit: After a google search I think you have an old L16 type 6. Does your machine say 'L16VI' anywhere?
    CNC Product Manager / Training Consultant

If I understand you correctly, you're looking for a code list?
    Not realy, but it is a good thing if you could get them for me. One way are an other, it (WILL) come in handy.
    I can get you one for the citizen, but 2M6 is the specific model, the general model will be something like a 'L series' which is what I need to know. The most common models would be A, B, C, K, L, or M. There are a couple less common models like the R or the BL, but if you can tell me the high level series of the machine I can help you out. So I need to know "I have a M20" or an "L16" or something like that.
    I wish i could have got in to it this mornig but a (suprise some thing else came up). After paying hours i will take a look on it sir.

What i was looking to onderstand is the sub-programs and macros that i see in the work peace program (M98PXXXX) and (G64 PXXXX) somthing like that. But this morning taking a cup of coffe i, rememberd the little information i got last night, theses Macro are in the machine, like any ather programs (O XXXX), i think i could just call them and read thems !? Then i would know what they do are meen... are go from there and keep on going. I will get you back on this,

Edit: After a google search I think you have an old L16 type 6. Does your machine say 'L16VI' anywhere?
    I will get you back on this to.
    Thank you sir.
    Note: Sorry for the mistaks i make, i am french, but i do this in french to so no disrespect.

This is the closest image i could find on internet and i will conferm but it is verry like this one. ( L16 )Attachment 254296 With a little change on the (Lower) control panel and no comand button on the right side of the screan. I Wonder if the control panel on the right side of the screan is put on the lower control panel.

I have over 25 years experience with the Nomura line of Swiss machines. I can send you a training manual that should answer most of your questions.