585,700 active members*
4,336 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Hyundai Kia > kia superturn 21 yasnac J50L tool setup and part orgin setup thx

kia superturn 21 yasnac J50L tool setup and part orgin setup thx

kia superturn 21 yasnac J50L control

looking for some really good experts for the walk thru of setting up tool offsets and part orgin on kia turn as i use fanuc and use the measure function soft keys ( this machine dont got em )

there is offset hard key F8 ofs there are few pages it controls/scrolls thru (tool-wear) page (tool-shift) page and ( work-shift) page

there is a Q-setter ( tool-eye ) that records the tool when bumped using the jog or hand wheel

basically looking for a step by step guide to measure tool in turret and setup the part zero origin this machine is new to us used machine and there are parts waiting to get machined on it

and how do i know if the tool eye / q setter is qualified

also example g code of threading cycle i use a two liner g97 on fanuc

an advanced thank you for the help
    marc

Re: kia superturn 21 yasnac J50L tool setup and part orgin setup thx

Do you have any manuals? Where are you located? There is a relatively simple procedure for setting up the tool pressetter..

I have owned a kia super turn 21 with yaz control for anout 5 years now. i have been quit happy with its repetablity acracy and deffently one of the fastest machine I have ran. i just as u had prblems with the initial set up, normally i can walk up to andy machine and have my way with it ... lol, but i never aeen one like this (maybe im not doing it 100% corectly but it sure works flawlessly) id like to help you out please messes me with a number to contact you.

YOU KNOW...........

I have owned a kea super turn 21 with yes control for about 5 years now. I have been quit happy with its repeatability accuracy and defiantly one of the fastest machine I have ran. I just as u had problems with the initial set up, normally I can walk up to any machine and have my way with it ... lol, but I never seen one like this (maybe imp not doing it 100% correctly but it sure works flawlessly) id like to help you out please messes me with a number to contact you.

YOU KNOW….
    In the morning when you walk in the shop and love the smell of dark cutting fluid your in the right trade!