584,871 active members*
5,253 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

hit 15s manual (840c)

Does anyone have a manual for this machine? I'm trying to diagnose some wiring and it would be helpful.

Re: hit 15s manual (840c)

Quote Originally Posted by jonrya91 View Post
    Does anyone have a manual for this machine? I'm trying to diagnose some wiring and it would be helpful.
    I've got access to a 15S & also an 18S manual at work. But sadly we are on 4 weeks lockdown due to this Virus, so it'll be a while before I'm allowed to leave the house & go to work

I hope you're doing ok! I'm in the US and we've just been shut down at my employer as well.

Anyways - I have two of these machines and the part catcher isn't working on one of them. It's been impossible to find a manual. You've already helped me bring them back from the dead as well as several other issues. I have no idea how big these manuals are, but i'm willing to pay you if you can make copies of the HIT15.

Please let me know either way and be safe.

I'm ok at this stage, we start a 4 week lockdown tomorrow night so only supermarkets open for food, gas stations & medical facilities, everything else is supposed to be closed but we'll have to wait & see who opens & what penalties they face. We've got about 150 cases of it here, with about 4 or 5 cases not able to be linked to overseas travel so hopefully we've acted fast enough with shutting our borders & putting everything in lockdown. Some of our clients are deemed essential services so I may yet have to work occasionally if they need us to machine or repair anything.

The manuals are about 1000 odd pages & weigh a bit. If I get called into work I'll grab them & bring them home.

As for parts catcher's not working, our 15S never had one & the 18s had one but was removed before I started working on the machine, but I'll have a look in the manuals & see what information there is. I'm picking like most things Hyundai, it'll either be a simple sensor/switch/broken wire or else it'll be the expensive/complex Siemens controller board/PLC etc

Quote Originally Posted by jonrya91 View Post
    I hope you're doing ok! I'm in the US and we've just been shut down at my employer as well.

Anyways - I have two of these machines and the part catcher isn't working on one of them. It's been impossible to find a manual. You've already helped me bring them back from the dead as well as several other issues. I have no idea how big these manuals are, but i'm willing to pay you if you can make copies of the HIT15.

Please let me know either way and be safe.