584,830 active members*
5,655 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Hobby Projects > Gunsmithing > Gunsmithing on an X2 Mini mill.

Gunsmithing on an X2 Mini mill.

I''ve always wanted a Sharps Borchardt Rifle but they are like hen's teeth in my locality. So some years ago I bought an X2 mini mill to go along with my little bench 7x12 lathe and started whittling metal. Apart from some profiling with an EDM machine all the other work has been done on the two machines previously mentioned. I photographed some of my progress, (I am to photography what Hitler was to world peace) and put it on the www. See :- Harry Eales's (Rifleman_01) Library | Photobucket. Ignore the Sabre tooth Squirrel and the grouse moor pic's the gunsmithing starts about halfway down the first page.

If it is permitted I have a query. I urgently need the Email address of David Fignoggle of FigNoggle Design. The one that is given on his website appears to be in code to avoid trawlers who collect Email addresses to sent spam or other unwanted mail. I've tried half a dozen possible combinations but each time the mail bounces back as undeliverable. I'd appreciate any help anyone can give.

Thanks in advance.

Harry.

Re: Gunsmithing on an X2 Mini mill.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Eales View Post
    I''ve always wanted a Sharps Borchardt Rifle but they are like hen's teeth in my locality. So some years ago I bought an X2 mini mill to go along with my little bench 7x12 lathe and started whittling metal. Apart from some profiling with an EDM machine all the other work has been done on the two machines previously mentioned. I photographed some of my progress, (I am to photography what Hitler was to world peace) and put it on the www. See :- Harry Eales's (Rifleman_01) Library | Photobucket. Ignore the Sabre tooth Squirrel and the grouse moor pic's the gunsmithing starts about halfway down the first page.

If it is permitted I have a query. I urgently need the Email address of David Fignoggle of FigNoggle Design. The one that is given on his website appears to be in code to avoid trawlers who collect Email addresses to sent spam or other unwanted mail. I've tried half a dozen possible combinations but each time the mail bounces back as undeliverable. I'd appreciate any help anyone can give.

Thanks in advance.

Harry.

Did you get your mill working?