585,930 active members*
3,794 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Milltronics > centurion 6 MB19 Milltronics Post help

centurion 6 MB19 Milltronics Post help

Hello Just acquired a milltronics mb19 with centurion 6 controller and was wondering if anyone had a post that would work with mastercam x6 they would be willing to share? Thanks for any help.

Re: centurion 6 MB19 Milltronics Post help

Have you checked the Mastercam installation disks for a Centurion post? They used to include one. If not, contact your Mastercam Reseller for one.

I acquired my mastercam on a computer i purchased from a shop going out of business along with some other equipment. I did not receive any installation discs with it so i guess i can try to figure out who my local dealer is. will they just email it?

You need to be aware that you don't own the seat of Mastercam, only the computer it is loaded on, The previous computer owner only owned a license to use Mastercam and does not have the right to sell it. The Mastercam dealer in your area may be able to sell you an upgrade/license that would allow you to access the post processor library.

That being said, you can try the Fanuc post that is probably already loaded, that will usually work okay. I would go to the Mastercam forum here on the CNCZone site and ask there, somebody will have one.