585,908 active members*
3,891 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Controller not enabled issue

Hey everyone. I'm very new to this site and I'm posting to try and get some information on an issue that has been effecting our C&C machine since Friday. We keep getting a controller not enabled error and we've tried to troubleshoot this issue ourselves but we're getting nowhere. I tried to double check all the connectors and make sure that no pins were damaged. There were some bending on pins on the computer end of the connection which is normal I've been told. Has anyone else had issues like this? I could really use some advice on how to get our machine up and running. For specific details we're running an lc series 4896. Any tricks or tips or advice at anyone could offer would be much appreciated.

Re: Controller not enabled issue

joeq,

We would be happy to help with this. Please send us a picture of your system, which will aid us in assisting you. After you send it, we will troubleshoot the issue with you. it is probably fairly simple.

Send the image to support [at] armorcnc . com or message it to me here, along with your contact info and we will get you up and running again.

Eric