584,833 active members*
5,612 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > Need help! Gweike laser wont start after moving to starting point.

Need help! Gweike laser wont start after moving to starting point.

Hi guys, maybe you have some recommendation about what to check...

(The machine is a 9060 Gweike with a MPC6525 card, using laserCut 5.3)

The issue is quite simple, if I download a file from LaserCut5.3 to the machine, it gets into the LCD panel, I can test the contour and even cut the contour without issues, but when I hit “start” it will move to the starting point and then freeze there.
    The machine makes nothing, it doesn’t move, and the laser doesn’t fire (at least this is good to avoid a major issue).
    The LCD panel gets frozen also, pressing the buttons has no action and there is no sound coming out from it anymore.
    Only option to regain control is to switch off and on again the machine.

I've read of people with this similar, and the general recommendation is to unplug everything and plug it again... but that's not working for me.

I have tried:
    - Switch off/on the machine
    - Restart the software
    - Delete all the files on the memory of the machine and download the Config again
    - Unplug/plug the USB, power cord and softdog
    - Restart the computer
    - Tried cutting path and engraving areas
    - Tried importing files as well as drawing them directly on LaserCut
    - Tried different power/speed combos
    - I tried exporting the drawing to a file and then uploading it to the machine via laserCut
    - I tried exporting the drawing to a file and then uploading it to the machine via an USB drive
    - I tried reinstalling laserCut on the computer

No matter what I do, I get always the same result: the machine recognizes the contour of the design, it moves and fires without issue (free move and contouring), but when it comes to actually cut/engrave it will simply freeze.

Only extra thing I can think of testing is getting a MOL file that is not coming from my LaserCut and then uploading it directly from an USB drive... at least that way I can be sure there is not an issue on the computer side (LaserCut code generation).
    Would you guys send me a file that is tested to work on your machines?

Of course if you have any recommendation on how to solve the issue I'd really appreciate it.
    To me seems some sort of file corruption: on the file generation or on the file interpretation... for the first one I could try to format the computer and start over form scratch, for the second one I have no idea how to solve it.

Sadly it's been a few days trying to get support from Gweike but so far I got none, and the frustation is accumulating since everyday the machine is not working I am loosing money.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Need help! Gweike laser wont start after moving to starting point.

Here is solution
    Step1 : copy the 65254301.1CF、65254304.1CH two files to root of a flash disk (your own flash disc). these two 65254301.1CF、65254304.1CH ,ask your slaes person to send to you ,cause forum can't load
    Step2: power off the machine
    Step3: Connect the flash disk to controller card(there is usb port on the card)
    Step4: turn on the machine
    Step5: After about 1 minutes, plug off the flash disc
    Lucy Lee G.WEIKE LASER
    [email protected]

Many thanks Lucy, glad to find you here.
    I will try your solution.

I’ve seen this post of Gweike http://www.cnczone.com/forums/genera...6515-card.html where you said you will be switching back from 6525 cards to 6515.
    So my guess is although 6525 is supposed to be an upgrade from 6515, it was buggy at the time.

Are the new 6525 more stable now?
    Which are the benefits from 6525 over 6515?

Hello Peleacios,
    Jinan SUKE Science& Technology CO.,LTD here specialized in laser machine with more 6 years' experience.
    I am Sherry.

About your quesions, maybe you select the working start point? That means, if you select & the working start point does not within the test you want to process, each time, start work, the laser heads will be move there, then stop.

But if in the text, the machine you will work. If so ,maybe the problem is LCD panel & control card.

Please check it.
    My Skype:sukelaser08
    My email:[email protected]
    My MSN:[email protected]
    My Mobile: 0086-18668917435

Any matter, be free to contact me direclty.
    Sherry
    Attachment 257782Attachment 257782
    Quote Originally Posted by Peleacios View Post
    Hi guys, maybe you have some recommendation about what to check...

(The machine is a 9060 Gweike with a MPC6525 card, using laserCut 5.3)

The issue is quite simple, if I download a file from LaserCut5.3 to the machine, it gets into the LCD panel, I can test the contour and even cut the contour without issues, but when I hit “start” it will move to the starting point and then freeze there.
    The machine makes nothing, it doesn’t move, and the laser doesn’t fire (at least this is good to avoid a major issue).
    The LCD panel gets frozen also, pressing the buttons has no action and there is no sound coming out from it anymore.
    Only option to regain control is to switch off and on again the machine.

I've read of people with this similar, and the general recommendation is to unplug everything and plug it again... but that's not working for me.

I have tried:
    - Switch off/on the machine
    - Restart the software
    - Delete all the files on the memory of the machine and download the Config again
    - Unplug/plug the USB, power cord and softdog
    - Restart the computer
    - Tried cutting path and engraving areas
    - Tried importing files as well as drawing them directly on LaserCut
    - Tried different power/speed combos
    - I tried exporting the drawing to a file and then uploading it to the machine via laserCut
    - I tried exporting the drawing to a file and then uploading it to the machine via an USB drive
    - I tried reinstalling laserCut on the computer

No matter what I do, I get always the same result: the machine recognizes the contour of the design, it moves and fires without issue (free move and contouring), but when it comes to actually cut/engrave it will simply freeze.

Only extra thing I can think of testing is getting a MOL file that is not coming from my LaserCut and then uploading it directly from an USB drive... at least that way I can be sure there is not an issue on the computer side (LaserCut code generation).
    Would you guys send me a file that is tested to work on your machines?

Of course if you have any recommendation on how to solve the issue I'd really appreciate it.
    To me seems some sort of file corruption: on the file generation or on the file interpretation... for the first one I could try to format the computer and start over form scratch, for the second one I have no idea how to solve it.

Sadly it's been a few days trying to get support from Gweike but so far I got none, and the frustation is accumulating since everyday the machine is not working I am loosing money.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Peleacios, if you still can't solve the problem, you can call him directly, as it is a new machine, right? it's their duty to solve the problem.
    Have a nice day.

I finally got the files, uploaded them to the machine, and it works again as supposed.

So the initial guess was right, corrupted files... just not the drawing files but the machine controller ones; that was unexpected and makes me wonder it is why they switched back to 6515.

Reading around I've seen I am not the only one with that issue, and actually Lucy nailed the process, so I guess they got quite a few request regarding that issue.
    Anyway, apart from that, it's been over a year with the machine without issues (I will keep a copy of the files in case I need them again).

Dear
    It is great to know you already solved problems

And for this bug ,it is the leetro people found it and get the solution

Any others let me know

Best Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Peleacios View Post
    I finally got the files, uploaded them to the machine, and it works again as supposed.

So the initial guess was right, corrupted files... just not the drawing files but the machine controller ones; that was unexpected and makes me wonder it is why they switched back to 6515.

Reading around I've seen I am not the only one with that issue, and actually Lucy nailed the process, so I guess they got quite a few request regarding that issue.
    Anyway, apart from that, it's been over a year with the machine without issues (I will keep a copy of the files in case I need them again).
    Lucy Lee G.WEIKE LASER
    [email protected]

good job and nice post.
    www.thunderlaser.com