584,871 active members*
5,253 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > OneCNC > Best price on OneCNC Mill Advantage?

Best price on OneCNC Mill Advantage?

As far as I know this software is around $3k.... when I last talked to OneCNC they said they often do deals around year end and I could get it for $2.5k. Anyone know if it goes any lower than that?

I think $2k is my buy now point I remember they did a "competitive upgrade" thing before and I thought it was around $2k? I use MasterCAM now and I'd love to switch, but we're a real small shop and it's a BIG expense, and a little here or little there really helps the purchase decision.

Anyone know of any super mega deals coming or out there on Mill Advantage?

Get on the OneCNC mailing list. They just sent out 15% off any XR2 package.
    "It's only funny until some one get's hurt, and then it's just hilarious!!" Mike Patton - Faith No More Ricochet

What vers. of Mastercam are you running? Why would you want to change? I have Mastercam X mr2 and I have down loaded the Onecnc demo. If you were a new shop starting out, Onecnc would be alot better than Bobcam or hand coding.

We run MC 9 and the shop next door uses X and we go over and use that sometimes too - I want to change because we have additional people who will be doing CAM work and OneCNC is a lot cheaper than MC and I also think its easier to use. We're not just starting out but CNC machining isn't our forte - we make electronics parts and got into machining a year ago for some jobs that came along. I dont want to get tied into MC's draconian update fee stuff, but then again I am already on 9 now and its paid for, so I wouldn't switch to X either for the money. I got the 15% off email from OneCNC but when I called to get an activation code last week they told me they will cut me a deal near year end and can do better maybe than the 15% off.

I'm curious what people were able to get Mill Advantage for?

25% currently is what I was just told if anyone is still looking for anything other than express. Express is $995 or at least in my quote.
    Donald

Re: Best price on OneCNC Mill Advantage?

SRT Mike,
    Just go Fusion 360 Ultimate, or whatever they call it now, it pulled me away from my native Solidworks/SolidCAM/iMachining home. It's taking some getting used too, but damn; for how STUPID cheap it is.......it's wickedly strong (on the CAM side). The CAD side is amazing; I just suck at it.

Mike