585,981 active members*
4,288 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Need consulting help - cost of tools

Need help with planning a pair of manufacturing centers. I am building a business plan and need an experienced hand to help with predicting cost of the tools needed. In short I need to drill concentric three diameter holes (dia. tbd) .5 to 2 cm apart over of plates of aluminum laminate up to 3M by 3M. (thats a lot of holes..)

I need to be able to cut the edges of the laminate and make interior cuts. May need to bend the lamiantes into curved shapes.

I may also need to manufacture the laminate and need? large press or rollers
    to make the laminate. Laminate is three sheets of aluminum separated by
    some material that is non conductive, has right TCO, and will stick together
    under harsh outdoor conditions. Open to buying laminates from third party.

Rate negotiable. Can pay half prior to task and half on completion.

SO Cal area prefered but open to anywhere with telephones . Call if sounds interesting.

Jim
    310 701 8900

Consulting

Call me I might be interested. I have over 35 years exp. in machining,manufacturing, engineering, program management for a variety of military, aerospace, commercial markets, including plant/machine layout/design, cellular/work center enviornments, working with all kinds of materials, (including laminates), machines, and process.
    Dave Schell, SeaSchell Tackle Machining/Mfg./Design [email protected] 619 562-1835