3,641 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

where can I buy this?

WHERE COULD I GET IT?

http://www.epiloglaser.com/auto_focus.htm

Where has other similar products?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails laser.bmp  

There's a "Where To Buy" button at their website.

They have the machine,But does not sell this components,
    I must use him in milling machine CNC.

Quote Originally Posted by hkxy View Post
    They have the machine,But does not sell this components,
    I must use him in milling machine CNC.
    I hoped achieves the help, if you have the similar product, asks PM I, I to need him in the DIY machine.
    I hoped demonstrates my cnc,laser and model
    www.modelcn.cn

Just think about it....it appears to be a magnetic switch that cut off a small servo when the plunger makes contact with an object (the material being cut).

He possibly is uses the laser or the ultrasonic measurement,Feedback signal,Arrives the electrical machinery,Lead screw,Vertical motion,Focusing.
    But I want to know where sells him,Or who can be him.
    www.modelcn.cn

I don't believe the beam is being focused....the height of the laser to the material is the thing that is being adjusted.

You can probably buy it on this site. Just post a Request For Quote and someone will build you one. If you can afford it.

......If you build it (Pay for it) they will come.

diarmaid
    you is Humorous

i Sincere seeks the help
    www.modelcn.cn

it looks to be simply a momentary switch integrated into a mirror and lens assembly.

it wouldnt be hard to build, you would just need to know the focal length of your lenses, and use a pushrod of appropriate size to hit the switch when the table has positioned the material at the correct height.
    FS: Complete Z-Axis Assembly with THK RSR15WM slide, leadscrew, stepper mount. PM for more info.

I thought he is the ultrasonic wave or the laser survey,But affirmed incompletely.
    Other similar companies,Also has the similar installment,But I cannot DIY he,I want to buy,But nobody said,Where can buy him?
    www.modelcn.cn

Well it is as I said....the lens shown is a red dot....which basically shows you where the lens will hit....so you can use it to adjust your location, the curved tube shown is an air assist to clean where the laser is cutting....

The magnetic switch is adjusted for 1.5, 2.0, up to 4 inch focal length lenses.....you can then change the thickness of the material you are cutting and the system will automatically adjust the height. The magnetic switch turns off the height adjustment motor.

Hi everyone,

Is there any who had wok on an epilog machine with this probe attached?

If yes, is the probe touches the material and then retracts or is it on the surface full time.

ViperTX :
    Cannot,Driving adjustment focal distance?
    I first determined the focal distance is 55,Then use ultrasonic measurement fluctuation and about,Difference,Transforms for the pulse,Controls serviosmotor,Uses about the lead screw to adjust the size, arrives maintains 55MM. to be possible
    throughout?

An example
    http://www.dahenglaser.com/en/Detail...aspx?id=2#jscs

The cutting quality is also depended on the quality of the mateial. For example ,if the material is accidented,the focus will change during the cutting which will lead to a bad cutting result.But the focus will keep unchanged if the laser cutting head can adjust its height up and down synchronize with that of the material . Then the cutting quality will keep good during the whole opertation. This intelligent laser cutting head make this become true.
    www.modelcn.cn

laser

Regarding metal,We use the electric capacity,Turbulization shape electric current,Like this surveys the gap,And reorganizes,
    But regarding nonmetallic,Lumber,ABS…How surveys the gap and the focal distance?
    Worried!!!
    www.modelcn.cn